Recently Published Books
Take Control of Your Destiny in Business & in Life
Michael KhouriAug 2016
A 15-point blueprint for creating better collaboration, enjoyment, and success in business and in life.
The Gridiron Playbook for Building a Championship Business Team.
Chris VallettaAug 2014
Raises the bar for business guides and expands over the normal approach other books preach.
Guaranteed to make you a great writer, an innovative thinker and a creative force in any walk of life
Philip TheibertMar 2014
The most comprehensive book on writing available.
How to effectively manage the whole world,including life, family, and business, and remain true to yourself
Rolf U. Kramer MANov 2013
There is no situation you could not change for the better, no matter where you stand in life.
Getting the most from coaching in business, sport and life
Stuart HadenNov 2013
Inspiring those being coached to make informed choices about coaching, discover readiness for learning and develop the values required for success.
Everything you need to know about business clearly and concisely explained
Philip TheibertJun 2013
A complete college course in "Real World Business" in under two hours... A must read for anyone who wants to look intelligent in a job interview.
Becoming a Unified Store
Brian BarfieldFeb 2013
Reconnecting your store and impacting its environment.
All the help you will ever need in giving a speech
Philip TheibertFeb 2013
The "everything you need to give an outstanding speech book", complete with all original material, written by a professional speechwriter.
Understanding why people oppose your great idea
Matt CrossmanDec 2012
Comfortable compromisers block the way of anyone trying to change anything. This is your field guide to their common excuses.
Exploring the Essence of Leadership Dynamics
Arnold TimmermanNov 2012
If leading and following were non-personal, who would you be? This book is a down-to-earth invitation to implement a spiritual, innovative and sustainable leadership dynamic to our personal and professional lives.
Juggling Career and Kids In Uncertain Times
Erin Flynn JayOct 2012
Mastering the Mommy Track tells the stories of everyday working mothers, the challenges they have faced, and lessons learned.
Unlocking your hidden potential
Brian BarfieldJul 2012
The keys to unlocking your hidden potential and reconnecting you with your customers
Money as if people mattered
Jennifer KavanaghJun 2012
Money is about relationship: between individuals and between communities. Small is still beautiful - as microcredit shows.
Duane MullinMay 2011
Money is wasteful and cruel, causes war, crime and dysfunctional feudalism. Humankind needs happiness, peace and abundance.So banish money and use technology and knowledge to rid the world of war, crime and poverty.
A Self-Study Workbook for Advanced Business English
Michael BermanMay 2010
This workbook includes enjoyable challenges and has been designed to help students with the English they need for work.
A complete guide for Natural Therapists to making money doing what they love
Lawrence EllyardOct 2009
A guide to successfully marketing your Natural Therapy business.
Peter HawkinsApr 2005
- Peter HawkinsProfessor Peter Hawkins is co-founder and Emeritus Chairman of Bath Consultancy Group and Professor ...
- Lawrence EllyardLawrence Ellyard is the CEO and Founder of the International Institute for Complementary Therapists....
- Chris VallettaChris Valletta is an All-American athlete and former NFL player who has turned his uncanny drive, sk...
- Stuart Haden'It's Not About the Coach' is Stuart's first book. As a coach, facilitator, consultant and author St...
- Brian BarfieldHaving 17 years' experience in the jewelry sales industry, Brian Barfield combined his sales and man...
- Arnold TimmermanNetherlands born (’71) UK resident Arnold Timmerman got his masters in civil and social law in 199...
- Michael BermanMichael Berman BA, MPhil, PhD (Alternative Medicines) has been involved in teaching and teacher trai...
- Jennifer KavanaghJennifer Kavanagh worked in publishing for nearly thirty years, the last fourteen as an independent ...
- Erin Flynn JayErin Flynn Jay has been a writer, publicist and communications consultant for small to mid-sized com...
- Philip TheibertPhilip Theibert has extensive experience in speech writing, online teaching, marketing, media relati...
- Rolf U. Kramer MABorn in Germany and also practicing there, R. U. Kramer is a transpersonal psychotherapist and consc...
- Matt CrossmanMatt Crossman has a legal background, and has worked for the last seven years in the responsible inv...
- Robert AdamsRobert Adams is founder and CEO of Creative Coaching Creative Cultures. He is a Consultant and Train...
- Duane MullinDuane Mullin has 12 years of financial services experience, most as MD of a mortgage brokerage. His ...
- Michael KhouriMichael Khouri’s business career spans over 40 years, managing in many industries that include wor...
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general): Energy (qigong, reiki, polarity)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Business & economics
- Business & economics (general)
- Business & economics (general): Business communication (general)
- Business & economics (general): Business ethics
- Business & economics (general): Careers (general)
- Business & economics (general): Development (general)
- Business & economics (general): Development (general): Business development
- Business & economics (general): Economics (general)
- Business & economics (general): Human resources & personnel management
- Business & economics (general): Leadership
- Business & economics (general): Management
- Business & economics (general): Strategic planning
- Family & relationships (general)
- Family & relationships (general): Parenting (general)
- Foreign language study (general): English as a second language
- Language arts & disciplines (general)
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Composition & creative writing
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Public speaking
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Ethics & moral philosophy
- Philosophy (general): Political
- Psychology (general): Industrial & organizational psychology
- Psychology (general): Personality
- Reference (general): Handbooks & manuals
- Religion (general): Christianity (general)
- Self-help (general)
- Self-help (general): Motivational & inspirational
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general)
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general): Success
- Self-help (general): Spiritual
- Social science (general)
- Sports & recreation (general): Coaching (general)
- Sports & recreation (general): Football