Recently Published Books
Robert AdamsAug 2017
Transforming people, to transform the world we live in.
Michael KhouriAug 2016
A 15-point blueprint for creating better collaboration, enjoyment, and success in business and in life.
Chris VallettaAug 2014
Raises the bar for business guides and expands over the normal approach other books preach.
Philip TheibertMar 2014
The most comprehensive book on writing available.
Stuart HadenNov 2013
Inspiring those being coached to make informed choices about coaching, discover readiness for learning and develop the values required for success.
Rolf U. Kramer MANov 2013
There is no situation you could not change for the better, no matter where you stand in life.
Philip TheibertJun 2013
A complete college course in "Real World Business" in under two hours... A must read for anyone who wants to look intelligent in a job interview.
Brian BarfieldFeb 2013
Reconnecting your store and impacting its environment.
Philip TheibertFeb 2013
The "everything you need to give an outstanding speech book", complete with all original material, written by a professional speechwriter.
Matt CrossmanDec 2012
Comfortable compromisers block the way of anyone trying to change anything. This is your field guide to their common excuses.
Arnold TimmermanNov 2012
If leading and following were non-personal, who would you be? This book is a down-to-earth invitation to implement a spiritual, innovative and sustainable leadership dynamic to our personal and professional lives.
Erin Flynn JayOct 2012
Mastering the Mommy Track tells the stories of everyday working mothers, the challenges they have faced, and lessons learned.
Brian BarfieldJul 2012
The keys to unlocking your hidden potential and reconnecting you with your customers
Jennifer KavanaghJun 2012
Money is about relationship: between individuals and between communities. Small is still beautiful - as microcredit shows.
Duane MullinMay 2011
Money is wasteful and cruel, causes war, crime and dysfunctional feudalism. Humankind needs happiness, peace and abundance.So banish money and use technology and knowledge to rid the world of war, crime and poverty.
Michael BermanMay 2010
This workbook includes enjoyable challenges and has been designed to help students with the English they need for work.
Lawrence EllyardOct 2009
A guide to successfully marketing your Natural Therapy business.
Peter HawkinsApr 2005
- Peter HawkinsProfessor Peter Hawkins is co-founder and Emeritus Chairman of Bath Consultancy Group and Professor ...
- Lawrence EllyardLawrence Ellyard is the CEO and Founder of the International Institute for Complementary Therapists....
- Chris VallettaChris Valletta is an All-American athlete and former NFL player who has turned his uncanny drive, sk...
- Stuart Haden'It's Not About the Coach' is Stuart's first book. As a coach, facilitator, consultant and author St...
- Brian BarfieldHaving 17 years' experience in the jewelry sales industry, Brian Barfield combined his sales and man...
- Arnold TimmermanNetherlands born (’71) UK resident Arnold Timmerman got his masters in civil and social law in 199...
- Michael BermanMichael Berman BA, MPhil, PhD (Alternative Medicines) has been involved in teaching and teacher trai...
- Jennifer KavanaghJennifer Kavanagh worked in publishing for nearly thirty years, the last fourteen as an independent ...
- Erin Flynn JayErin Flynn Jay has been a writer, publicist and communications consultant for small to mid-sized com...
- Philip TheibertPhilip Theibert has extensive experience in speech writing, online teaching, marketing, media relati...
- Rolf U. Kramer MABorn in Germany and also practicing there, R. U. Kramer is a transpersonal psychotherapist and consc...
- Matt CrossmanMatt Crossman has a legal background, and has worked for the last seven years in the responsible inv...
- Robert AdamsRobert Adams is founder and CEO of Creative Coaching Creative Cultures. He is a Consultant and Train...
- Joseph F Duffy, LLDJoseph F. Duffy retired as the President of Catholic Charities in the Diocese of Paterson which serv...
- Duane MullinDuane Mullin has 12 years of financial services experience, most as MD of a mortgage brokerage. His ...
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general): Energy (qigong, reiki, polarity)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Business & economics
- Business & economics (general)
- Business & economics (general): Business communication (general)
- Business & economics (general): Business ethics
- Business & economics (general): Careers (general)
- Business & economics (general): Development (general)
- Business & economics (general): Development (general): Business development
- Business & economics (general): Economics (general)
- Business & economics (general): Human resources & personnel management
- Business & economics (general): Leadership
- Business & economics (general): Management
- Business & economics (general): Skills
- Business & economics (general): Strategic planning
- Business & economics (general): Women in business
- Family & relationships (general)
- Family & relationships (general): Parenting (general)
- Foreign language study (general): English as a second language
- Language arts & disciplines (general)
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Composition & creative writing
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Public speaking
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Ethics & moral philosophy
- Philosophy (general): Political
- Psychology (general): Industrial & organizational psychology
- Psychology (general): Personality
- Reference (general): Handbooks & manuals
- Religion (general): Christianity (general)
- Self-help (general)
- Self-help (general): Motivational & inspirational
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general)
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general): Success
- Self-help (general): Spiritual
- Social science (general)
- Sports & recreation (general): Coaching (general)
- Sports & recreation (general): Football